GENERAL INFORMATION OF THE WEBSITE
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Service of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the general information data of this website is reported:
Responsible: Kinu Sevilla S.L
Address: Avda. República Argentina 29B Planta 1 41011 Seville
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Users of the Website
Access to the Website attributes the condition of user to whoever accesses it, accepting from that moment, fully and without any reservation, these general conditions.
The use of certain services offered on this Website will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood as accepted by the mere use of said services.
Users are authorized to view, print and partially download the content of the Website only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
1. That it is compatible with the purposes of the Website.
2. That it be carried out with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
3. That none of the content related to the Website be modified.
4. That no graphic, icon or image available on the Website be used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images that accompany it.
Both access to the Website and the non-consensual use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it.
KINU SEVILLA S.L will not be responsible in any case for the use that users may make of the Website or its contents, nor for any damages that may derive from it.
4. Operation and availability of the website
KINU SEVILLA S.L reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the Website, its configuration and presentation and the conditions of access.
KINU SEVILLA S.L is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
– The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the Website;
– A browser malfunction;
– The use of non-updated versions.
KINU SEVILLA S.L does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties unrelated to KINU SEVILLA S.L that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the users or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. Consequently, KINU SEVILLA S.L will not be responsible for any damages of any kind that may derive from the presence of said viruses or elements.
KINU SEVILLA S.L uses various measures to protect its Website against computer attacks from third parties. However, KINU SEVILLA S.L does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may have access to the type of use of the Website made by the user or to the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which said use is made. Consequently, KINU SEVILLA S.L will not be in any case responsible for damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
KINU SEVILLA S.L does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the Website or its content, nor that it is updated. KINU SEVILLA S.L will carry out, as long as there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute and as soon as it is notified of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those tasks tending to correct the errors, restore communication and update the content.
KINU SEVILLA S.L reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website or any of its contents at any time and without prior notice.
5. Contents and quality of service
KINU SEVILLA S.L does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked to the Website, as long as they are unrelated to it.
In the event that any user, client or a third party, considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illegal or damage property or rights of the user, a client or a third party subject to compensation, and, in particular, consist of:
1. Activities or content likely to be considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
2. Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
3. Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public safety and national defense.
4. Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and childhood.
You can inform KINU SEVILLA S.L, however, the receipt of said communication will not imply recognition for the purposes of the responsibility provided for in article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society Service. and Electronic Commerce.
KINU SEVILLA S.L is not responsible for the lack of usefulness or suitability for a specific use of this Website. Nor is it responsible for the damages and/or losses that the user may suffer due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, relevance, as well as for the errors or omissions that the contents of this Website may suffer, although it undertakes to periodically verify and monitor its contents and information.
Any third-party link to the Web page must be to its main page, being expressly prohibited «deep links», «framing» and any other use of the contents of the Website, in favor of unauthorized third parties.
Through this Website the user will be able to access third-party Websites. The presence of such links is merely informative, in no case constituting an invitation to contract products or services offered on the destination website. The user will access the content and the conditions of use that govern them under their sole responsibility. KINU SEVILLA S.L is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damages caused by accessing such links.
In the event that KINU SEVILLA S.L has effective knowledge that the information or activity to which it is sent from said links is illegal or constitutes a crime or may injure property or rights of a third party subject to compensation, it will act with the necessary diligence to delete or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
6. Intellectual and industrial property
KINU SEVILLA S.L is the owner of the texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different software elements of this Website, as well as the rights of industrial and intellectual property referring to the contents that are included in it.
Access to this website does not grant the user any right or ownership of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the corporate elements.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual or industrial property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, they must notify said circumstance to KINU SEVILLA S.L at email@example.com, indicating:
1. Personal data of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, you must indicate the representation with which he acts.
2. Indication of the contents protected by intellectual or industrial property rights and their location on the website.
3. Proof of the aforementioned intellectual or industrial property rights.
4. Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the sole responsibility of him.
KINU SEVILLA S.L could collect personal data and user information through forms on the Website for storage or use. In each of the forms in which personal data is collected, the user will receive the mandatory information on data protection.
KINU SEVILLA S.L undertakes to treat the user’s personal data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection. The user undertakes to keep the data that, where appropriate, he provides duly updated, being responsible for the damages and losses caused as a result of the lack of veracity, accuracy or validity of the data provided.
Cookies are text files sent to the browser by means of a Web server. The browser returns them unchanged to the server, thus reflecting a memory of previous events in http transactions in order to record the user’s activities during their browsing time. These files contain a series of information (from access passwords to display settings or preferred language) about the configuration of the Website in order to facilitate your next visit, making it more efficient. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
The uses of cookies are generally the following:
1. Keep track of users: When, on a web page, we accept the option of saving a username and/or password, these data are saved in a cookie so that you do not have to enter them for each page on the server. since the HTTP protocol does not have the ability to store this data. We must always keep in mind that what is identified in these cases is a connection between the computer and the web page, not between a specific person and the web page.
2. Customize the appearance of the website according to the preferences of the user. Personalization includes both presentation and functionality.
3. Access previously registered users to the areas, services, promotions or contests reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time they visit.
However, for their use by KINU SEVILLA S.L, the user must expressly accept them by clicking on the understood box, in the same way they can reject their use. You can also configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies sent by the Website.
9. Social networks
KINU SEVILLA S.L may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages KINU SEVILLA S.L will be governed by this section , as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
KINU SEVILLA S.L will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, products or services or any other purpose that the regulations of Social Networks allow and reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the corporate social network those inappropriate contents.
In the event of any incident, doubt or query related to this Website or the services provided by KINU SEVILLA S.L, you can contact us by email by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish law. Users submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Seville for any actions that may be exercised derived from the provision of the Website service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application and compliance or breach of what is established herein, except that the user is a consumer in which case, the applicable court and legislation will be those of his domicile.